Work for The Ledger
The Ledger is looking for qualified students to fill a variety of internship positions. These ten week internships start at the beginning of fall, winter, and spring quarters, and have the potential to turn into permanent positions. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Qualifications: Qualified applicants must be comfortable working in a team, and meeting deadlines.
- Work closely with editors to develop story ideas
- Write articles weekly on issues regarding students and the Tacoma community
- Work with writers to produce images that can run alongside stories
- Edit photos using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Page Design Intern:
- Work with editors to design pages
- Use Adobe Indesign to layout designed pages
- Work with writers to produce art to run alongside their stories
- Use image editing software to create professional graphics
To Apply: Send us your resume and three samples of your work.
Send application materials or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org